Side By Side chapters are filled with women who desire to encourage each other as medical wives or health care professionals while growing our faith in Christ. Being in a medical marriage presents a unique set of circumstances, which makes the time with others in similar situations so nourishing.
Our mission is to:
● Connect with wives of medical community professionals and build a Christ-centered community through fellowship.
● Encourage women to study and apply Biblical principles in their daily lives while creating a space for prayer and support.
● Support and reinforce strong marriages and motherhood, providing a safe environment for children to learn more about God.
We are committed to being:
● Christ-like (Philippians 2:5)
● Controlled by the Holy Spirit (John 16:13-14)
● Committed to Scripture (Psalm 119:105)
● Communing in Prayer (Ephesians 6:18)
● Compassionate (John 13:34-35)
● Competent (Matthew 5:16)
● Courage (2 Timothy 1:7)
● Culturally Relevant (1 Corinthians 9:22)